|Packaging Details||1000 litres IBC|
|Usage/Application||Antifreeze, Precursor to resins, Denaturant for ethanol|
|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade|
|Synonyms||methyl alcohol, CH3OH, Carbinol, MeOH|
|Odour||Sweet and pungent|
|Molecular Weight||32.04 g/mol|
|Solubility in water||Miscible|
|Vapor pressure||13.02 kPa|
|Boiling Point||64.7 Degree C|
|Formula||CH 3OH or CH 4O|
|Molar Mass||32.04 g mol-1|
|Melting Point||-97.6 Degree C|
Methyl Alcohol Liquid Price List
|1 litre Bottle||Rs 46|
|1000 Litres IBC||Rs 45300|
Get Best price of 99% pure 1000 Litres IBC of Methyl Alcohol CAS No. 67-56-1, CH3OH. For Certificate of Analysis (COA) & MSDS, kindly contact us.
- Purest quality
- Free from impurities
- Highly effective
Methanol is the primary alcohol that is the simplest aliphatic alcohol, comprising a methyl and an alcohol group. It has a role as an amphiprotic solvent, a fuel, a human metabolite, an Escherichia coli metabolite, a mouse metabolite and a Mycoplasma genitalium metabolite. It is an alkyl alcohol, a one-carbon compound, a volatile organic compound and a primary alcohol. It is a conjugate acid of a methoxide.Methanol is a type of alcohol made primarily from natural gas. It’s a base material in acetic acid and formaldehyde, and in recent years it is also increasingly being used in ethylene and propylene.Applications:
- Methanol fuel is currently used by racing cars in many countries but has not seen widespread use otherwise.
- Methanol is a wood alcohol (CH3OH) that can be used as a renewable energy, marine and auto fuel, and as fuel cells.
- Methanol is a nondrinking type of alcohol (also known as wood alcohol and methyl alcohol) which is mostly used to create fuel, solvents and antifreeze. A colorless liquid, it is volatile, flammable, and unlike ethanol, poisonous for human consumption.
- Methanol is primarily used as an industrial solvent to help create inks, resins, adhesives, and dyes.
- It is also used as a solvent in the manufacture of important pharmaceutical ingredients and products such as cholesterol, streptomycin, vitamins and hormones.
EYES: First check the victim for contact lenses and remove if present. Flush victim's eyes with water or normal saline solution for 20 to 30 minutes while simultaneously calling a hospital or poison control center.
SKIN: Immediately flood affected skin with water while removing and isolating all contaminated clothing. Gently wash all affected skin areas thoroughly with soap and water.
INHALATION: Immediately leave the contaminated area; take deep breaths of fresh air.
INGESTION: Don't induce vomiting. Volatile chemicals have a high risk of being aspirated into the victim's lungs during vomiting which increases the medical problems.